The scientific editing service provides high-quality editing of manuscripts and grant applications, including:
- Text proofreading
- Scientific critique
- Help in design and conceptualization
A little about the Faculty scientific editor, Dr. Sigal Lazar:
- PhD and post-doc graduate of the Faculty of Life Sciences.
- Served as a lab manager in the Sackler Faculty of Medicine.
- Experienced in both experimental research and scientific writing.
- Proficient scientific writer, having taken a major part in the consolidation of several papers and grant applications.
Faculty members are welcome to contact Dr. Sigal Lazar at: email@example.com .
- She read through and gave nice comments. She did it in a day
- Sigal has provided basic proof reading assistance. I was hoping for more.
- She made numerous English corrections and provided helpful suggestions. It was highly professional.
- The manuscript got better, but she changed things that I did not asked for.
- Made it scientifically sound and organized, as well as nearly-perfectly written. Sigal is also great in brainstorming regarding the content of the grant.
Very helpful in analyzing reviewer's critiques.
- Sigal's English is better than mine and her corrections are extremely important in my case.
- She is great. Excellent work and attitude!
- Corrected minor mistakes in grammar and syntax.
- Sigal did a good job, cleaning and editing the text, some of her suggestions I accepted and some not.
- I got the editing very fast (1 to 3 days only!) with correction for critical mistakes (and many improvement), which drastically improve my chances to get paper/grant accepted
- The estimated time for the work (its price) should be better. The estimate that I got was 5 hours and at the end it took 8 hours.
- Sigal is working very rapid and super-efficient. Great cost-benefit ratio. She can handle even remote (biological) discipline successfully.
She should be cloned!
- Sigal is smart and has an input beyond just proof reading and styling
- Just keep her
- It is very convenient as it is. I have used it several times.