BIO-RAD QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System
The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
- Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
- Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
- Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
- Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
- Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
- Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
- Gene Expression and Single Cell Analysis
- Rare Sequence or Mutation Detection
- Copy Number Variation (CNV) / Copy Number Alteration (CNA)
- Genome Editing Technologies (CRISP/Cas9)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Validation
- Environmental DNA (eDNA) Detection
Access to the Genomics Research Unit equipment is only allowed after our training.
For training and pricing information please contact us.