Hands-on training workshops
The Genomics Research Unit (GRU) provides hands-on training workshops:
1. For standard RNA-Seq library preparation using NEB protocols.
- Learn the basics of next generation sequencing
- Acquire hands-on experience in library preparation, before starting your own experiment
- Workshops are practiced in small groups and last 2-days
- Quality assessment for the final libraries is performed using Qubit and TapeStation
Workshops are held at Britannia building, room 01.
2. Bioinformatics workshops. NEW!
- Easy plotting with R - May 15th, 2019 - Workshop date has passed!
- I got my next generation sequencing data! What's next? - June 24th, 2019 - Workshop date has passed!
- More workshops will be published soon...
For pricing and further details please contact us.