Hands-on training workshops
The Genomics Research Unit (TAU-GRU) provides hands-on training workshops using standard NEB protocols.
- Learn the basics of next generation sequencing
- Acquire hands-on experience in library preparation, before starting your own experiment
- Workshops are practiced in very small groups and last 2-days
- Quality assessment for the final libraries is performed using Qubit and TapeStation
Workshops are available for one of the following protocols:
- poly-A based RNA-Seq
- rRNA depletion based RNA-Seq (H/M/R)
- NEW! Bacterial rRNA depletion based RNA-Seq
- NEW! Strand specific RNA-Seq (based on one of the above protocols)
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
Workshops are held at Britannia building, room 01.
For pricing and further details please contact us.
Bioinformatics workshops are organized by the head of the TAU Bioinformatics unit, Dr. Metsada Pasmanik-Chor.
For updates and upcoming workshops please visit their web-site.