Thermo Fisher Scientific Nano_Drop
Manufacturer: Nano Drop
Location: Britanya 15
Internal User Price: Free of Charge
External User Price: Free of Charge
Acquisition Date: 2007
The NanoDrop ND-1000 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer enables highly accurate analyses of 1 ul samples with remarkable reproducibility.
The patented sample retention system eliminates the need for cuvettes and capillaries which decreases the measurement cycle time.
In addition, the high absorbance capability eliminates the need for most dilutions.
You'll find yourself making fewer dilutions and taking more readings than ever before, essentially becoming a more quantitative laboratory.
The ND-1000 offers many benefits:
- Small samples: designed for 1 ul samples
- Large dynamic range: measures 2-3700 ng/ul< (dsDNA) on a single sample
- No need to change out cuvettes or caps
- High absorbance capability: 50 times that of traditional spectrophotometers
- No Dilutions for most samples
- No extra costs for consumables
- Full Spectrum (220-750nm)
- 10 second measurement time
- No cuvettes or capillaries
- Sample is recoverable
- Small size (size of a tissue box)
- Easy set up (plug and play)
- Software designed for life sciences
- Free software upgrades