The IT Unit provides support for computer services to the entire faculty:
- Personal, stationary and mobile computers, in research laboratories: operating systems, software and hardware.
- Connecting to the services of the Department of Computing and University Systems.
- Computer communication malfunctions.
- Consulting in the purchase of computers and peripherals.
- Computers in the teaching halls and the faculty's computer class at Sherman 09.
- We provide support for equipment purchased on behalf of the University and we cannot provide support for private computers other than assistance in setting up email, VPN and network connection.
- We do not provide Linux support. If there is a problem related to Linux, you can contact Danny Shaked's HPC team by email: email@example.com