Our scholars are decorated with many awards. Here is a partial list:
Dan Peer is the director of the Laboratory of Precision NanoMedicine at Tel Aviv University. He is also the Vice President for Research and Development at Tel Aviv University. His lab works in the interface of basic and translational science. In addition, Prof. Peer is the Founder and Managing Director of the SPARK Tel Aviv, Center for Translational Medicine. Moreover, Prof. Peer is on the Scientific Advisory Board of numerous international companies and an invited keynote speaker at many conferences.
- In 2023 he was elected to the US National Academy of Engineering.
- Nanos Award, CLINAM 2017, Basel, Switzerland
- The 1st UK-Israel Professorship Award, 2015
- In 2014 he was elected to the Israel Young Academy.
- Breakthrough Innovation Award: Kenneth Rainin Foundation, 2013